World Suicide Prevention Day- Tuesday 10th September | World Suicide Prevention Day 2019
World Suicide Prevention Day 2019 – Tuesday 10th September 2019 Suicide Prevention Day Worldwide. It is the most Popular Festival all the Country. All Country Peoples are successfully Celebrate Suicide Prevention Day. According to Wikipedia, The International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) collaborates with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) to host World Suicide Prevention Day Celebrate.
Every year, suicide is among the top 20 leading causes of death globally for people of all ages. Suicide is a prominent community concern in Belize with the Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health reporting 31 deaths by suicide in 2018. Globally, it is responsible for over 800,000 deaths. The Mental Health Unit of the Ministry of Health will be raising Suicide Prevention Flags across the country on September 10, 2019.
World Suicide Prevention Day 2019 Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Image, Pice & Wallpapers:
1. “When you feel like giving up, just remember the reason why you held on for so long.” – Unknown
2. “Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.” – Unknown
3. “If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it.” – Unknown
4. “Anyone desperate enough for suicide should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems: elope at midnight, stow away on the boat to New Zealand and start over, do what they always wanted to do but were afraid to try.” – Richard Bach
5. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
6. “If you want to show me that you really love me, don’t say that you would die for me, instead stay alive for me.” – Unknown
7. “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.” – Unknown
8. “The person who completes suicide dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand … Why?” – Clark (2001)
9. “Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”
10. “Never never never give up.” – Winston Churchill