Veterans Day – (November 11) Veterans Day 2019 in United States
Veterans Day – Best Inspirational Veterans Day Quotes 2019! In this Year the Peoples celebrate this Day 11th November 2019. It is the most popular Festival in the United States. The Festival Celebrate in the United States. A large number of People Celebrate Happy Veterans Day 2019. Dear Friend, Here, You Finding the Veterans Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings & Text SMS.
Like you Veterans Day 2019 and you finding Happy Veterans Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, SMS & Text in Picture, Images & Wallpaper. Here you can get all the details and collect your necessary information.
Veterans Day Quotes:
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
- It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.
- There is a certain enthusiasm in liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism.
- On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.
- True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.
- Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
- Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.
The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.