Another way to celebrate National Cat Day is to donate to a charity that helps cats. There are many organizations that work to improve the lives of cats, such as the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and the Humane Society of the United States. No matter how you choose to celebrate, National Cat Day is a great opportunity to show our appreciation for these amazing creatures.
When is National Cat Day 2023
National Cat Day in 2023 is on Sunday, October 29th.
Happy International Cat Day
Today is a day to celebrate our feline friends and all the joy they bring into our lives. Cats are independent, curious, and loving creatures that make great companions. They are also masters of relaxation and can teach us a thing or two about slowing down and enjoying the moment.
On this International Cat Day, I encourage you to take some time to appreciate your feline friend. Give them an extra scratch behind the ears, play with them for a while, or just sit back and enjoy their company. You can also celebrate by donating to a local animal shelter or rescue organization to help cats in need.
National Cat Day Wishes, Quotes & Messages
For a happy and contented life, all you need is love and a cute and adorable CAT to add more fun to your life….. Best wishes on National Cat Day to you.
Cats make the most amazing friends because they are caring, loving, and honest… the qualities we love to see in relationships that are close to our hearts…. Happy National Cat Day.
A wonderful collection to send your family and friends Happy World Animal Day Messages.
Time spent with CAT is time well spent….. So spend your time wisely and smartly!!!
The cuteness of CATs makes you fall for them again and again.
CATS are smart because they know how to get food without labor, love without pain and penalty, and shelter without confinement.
CATS are always there to welcome you home from a tiring day at work and make you smile, soothe your soul in the best possible way.
If you have a CAT then you have a true friend in your house who is always there for you, to help you deal with loneliness and anxiety.
National Cat Day Captions for Instagram
- She’s puuurfect.
- I’ve been feline good today.
- No home is complete without the pitter-patter of kitty feet.
- “As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.” — Ellen Perry Berkeley
- People who don’t like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
- You can teach a cat to do anything that it wants to do.
- Don’t trust people who don’t like cats.
- Cats are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.
- A cat can purr its way out of anything.
- Zero fluffs given.
- Being purr-fect ain’t easy.
- Given the chance to talk, cats probably won’t take it.
- Meow chicka meow meow.
- A dog has an owner. A cat has staff.
- “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” — Anatole France
- “One small cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home.” — Pam Brown
- The best things in life are furry.
- The people who say “It’s just a cat” do not understand.
- My life is ruled by a tiny furry overlord.
- I work hard so my cat can live a better life.
Instagram captions for photos of your cat and child
- Home is where our cat is.
- All you need is a cat and love.
- I love all of you furever.
- I want someone to look at me the way my child looks at my cat.
- Friends furever.
- In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats.
- “Cats have it all: admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it.” — Rod McKuen
- “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” — Terry Pratchett
- Love is a four-legged word.
- Anything is paws-ible with a cat by your side.
- Are you kitten me?
- I’m so fur-tunate.
- I cat even with this cuteness.
- You guys are claw-fully cute.
- This is such a meow-gical moment.
- A simple way to measure the purity of a human’s heart is to check how they treat cats.
- Cats are designated friends.
- Each and every cat in the world needs someone to wait on them and give them a place to lay about in.
- It’s so nice of cats to adopt humans.
- You know you’ve done something right if you’ve been loved by a cat.
Instagram captions for photos of you and your cat
- Proud cat lady.
- You had me at meow.
- I litter-ally can’t live without my cat.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by my cat.
- When I needed a hand, I found a paw.
- If you have a cat at home, you will always have someone waiting for you to come back.
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat.” — Charles Dickens
- “There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat.” — Tay Hohoff
- The more people I meet, the more I like my cat.
- I love you meow and furever.
- I’m a smitten kitten.
- Goal: stay-at-home cat mom.
- The cats are in charge. I just live here.
- Anything is paws-ible with a cat by your side.
- I was normal four cats ago.
- Enjoying my life of servitude to this cat.
- Feeling tense is unimaginable when you’re looking at a sleeping cat.
- In case of emergency, cuddle with the cat.
- Nothing cheers me up more than a cat deciding to sit on my lap on its own volition.
- The fluff never bothered me anyway.
National Cat Day Quotes 2023
“A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.” — Ernest Hemingway
“If animals could speak, the dog would be a blundering outspoken fellow; but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much.” — Mark Twain
“Time spent with cats is never wasted.” — Sigmund Freud
“I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” — Hippolyte Taine
“My cats are really sassy and sophisticated, but most importantly, they are picky.” — Jason Wu
“You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people because cats find humans useful domestic animals.” — George Mikes
“I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.” — Jules Verne
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” — Terry Pratchett
National Cat Day Greetings
“A cat is a friend for life who is going to fill your heart and life with lots of love and affection.”
“If you have a cat at home, you will always have someone waiting for you to come back.”
“With a cat in the house, you are never alone as you always have someone to share your happiness with.”
“Cat can be your friend but never be a slave…. She will always want your love and attention.”
“There is no one else who can make such cute and innocent faces like a CAT.”
“On the occasion of World Cat Day, I am sending lots of love and greetings to you for a day full of love and celebrations.”
“If you are special to a cat, you are indeed very special and loved because you will always have someone to come back home to…. Happy International Cat Day.”
“Cats only want your love and pampering and they are going to shower you with all their love and cuteness…. Warm wishes on International Cat Day.”