England Legend VS South Africa Legend Live, Live Streaming, Prediction, South Africa Legend Squad, England Legend Squad

A world series with former legend cricketers is currently being held in Raipur, India. The name of that series is Road Safety World Series T20 2020- 21. Seven countries have participated in this tournament, including SriLanka Legend, India Legend, England Legend, Australia Legend, West Indies Legend and Bangladesh Legend. The high voltage match of this tournament will be played between England Legend and South Africa Legend at 7 pm today. The match will start at 6:45 Indian time. Many people around the world will watch this game.

Dear friends, you can watch the match between England Legends vs South Africa live on TV channels and online in various ways. We will give some information about this game, such as Head to Head, Prediction, Expect Squad. Read the full post.

ENGL vs RSAL : Last Five Match Head To Head

Strong England v South Africa will face a high voltage match in Raipur, India today. South Africa are in the lead in a head-to-head battle. Five of them have been played, three of which have been won by the South African legend, and one has been won by England and the other has been abandoned. All in all, the South African legends are ahead in the head-to-head battle of this match. They are more likely to win.

Match Played ENGL WON RSAL WON NO Results Tie
05 01 03 01 00

England Legend VS South Africa Legend Match Prediction:

The England Legends vs South Africa Legends game will be very tense today. However, in this match, head to head South Africa is ahead. Five of those games have been held. The South African legend has won three and England has won one. Another is abandoned. In all respects, South Africa is ahead. According to statistics, they can be expected to win. But at the moment, England captain Peterson is in great form. So if Peterson’s plays well today, England can win the match. So according to statistics, South Africa has a 55 percent chance of winning and England 45 percent.

Today Match Details

  • Match : ENGL vs RSAL, 11th Match, Road Safety World Series T20 2020-21
  • Date : Thursday, March 11, 2021
  • Time : 5:30 AM
  • Venue : Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur


England Legends Squad: Phil Mustard(w), Kevin Pietersen(c), Darren Maddy, Chris Schofield, Gavin Hamilton, Kabir Ali, James Tredwell, Chris Tremlett, Ryan Jay Sidebottom, Matthew Hoggard, Monty Panesar, Usman Afzaal, Sajid Mahmood, Jonathan Trott, James Tindall

South Africa Legends Squad: Loots Bosman, Alviro Petersen, Andrew Puttick, Morne van Wyk(w), Zander de Bruyn, Justin Kemp, Jonty Rhodes(c), Thandi Tshabalala, Makhaya Ntini, Garnett Kruger, Nantie Hayward, Monde Zondeki, Roger Telemachus, Lloyd Norris Jones.

(There may be some changes in this main squad. But I hope today’s squad can play on the field from the best eleven. So this is an Expect Squad.)

We hope the game will be very competitive and you will have a lot of fun watching it. So many people around the world will watch and enjoy this game today. I hope I have explained the whole thing to you. You will get various types of information through our website. So thank you very much for your cooperation and support.


Hello, This content has published by the Site Admin. At various times, we appoint different Admin for this Website and they manage content and everything during the period. Thank you for being with us. Have a nice day!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button